Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Friday 02 January 2004 06:07, Branden Robinson wrote:

> You can be as dismissive and belittling as you like when arguing against
> proposals, but such stances are no substitute for cogent arguments, and
> I think most people reading this list are quite aware of that.
>
> Furthermore, I think such a tone degrades the cooperative, convivial
> atmosphere that our Project Secretary said we should cultivate back in
> November[1].

I find it somewhat ironical that you bring up something like this, since I
personally have to admit that your permanently repeated insinuations about
how "people not wanting to drop non-free are perhaps also in favor of putting
'warez' in main and for repealing clause 1 of the Social Contract" make it
very hard for me to maintain the view that you are actually trying to foster
such a cooperative and convivial atmosphere yourself :(

Cheers,
Yven

--
Yven Johannes Leist - leist@xnap.org