Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Friday 02 January 2004 22:47, Yven Johannes Leist wrote:

> > Furthermore, I think such a tone degrades the cooperative, convivial
> > atmosphere that our Project Secretary said we should cultivate back in
> > November[1].
>
> I find it somewhat ironical that you bring up something like this, since I
> personally have to admit that your permanently repeated insinuations about
> how "people not wanting to drop non-free are perhaps also in favor of
> putting 'warez' in main and for repealing clause 1 of the Social Contract"
> make it very hard for me to maintain the view that you are actually trying
> to foster such a cooperative and convivial atmosphere yourself :(

I have been alerted to the fact that my quoting was potentially confusing or
even just plain wrong. (I'm not a native speaker, which might or might not
explain this...) So to avoid misunderstandings I'd like to clarify that the
quotation marks were not intended to signal an exact quotation but as a
(hopefully at least somewhat correct) paraphrasing of things Branden has said
in several different places[1].

Anyway, I'm sure Branden will point out other factual errors or logical
fallacies in what I wrote ;)

Cheers,
Yven

[1]: See for instance