Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:47:19PM +0100, Yven Johannes Leist wrote:
> I find it somewhat ironical that you bring up something like this, since I
> personally have to admit that your permanently repeated insinuations about
> how "people not wanting to drop non-free are perhaps also in favor of putting
> 'warez' in main and for repealing clause 1 of the Social Contract"

I didn't insinuate.  I have openly speculated that it is conceivable
(and, for certain sets of premises, consistent) for people to hold that
position.

> make it very hard for me to maintain the view that you are actually
> trying to foster such a cooperative and convivial atmosphere yourself
> :(

Was this message supposed to exemplify the irony you claim to be observing?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.