Re: Questions for all candidates

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:56:19AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:37:34PM -0600, Graham Wilson wrote:
> > do you think that it is the responsibility of the dpl to get this process
> > started?
> >
> > if so, do you intend to do this? and if not, how do you think the
> > process should get started?
>
> If my reply to Steve Langasek was insufficient to answer your questions,
> please let me know.

im assuming the one in <20030226055427.GF32656@deadbeast.net>? if yes,
then it wasnt exactly what i was wondering about.

mostly i was wondering if you were elected, if the release process would
be an area of focus for you. that does not necessarily mean forcing any
particular release schedule, but rather, if you would survey the
developers and users[1] and try to get a process going that might
improve the release process somehow.[2]

i wonder because i didnt see anything in your platform about the release
process.

[1] i think you and martin already said you planned on doing this.
[2] the release process is not necessarily broken, but could use some
    improvements, especially for workstation users, who like to have
    more recent software.

--
gram