Re: A question for all candidates

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:27:16PM +0100, Rune B. Broberg wrote:
> Only one person can 'win' this election, meaning we'll have 3 candidates
> remaining after this election. How will not getting elected affect your
> work within Debian, and the goals you stated in your platforms?

I've largely limited the scope of my Platform this year to those things
which the DPL is uniquely or best empowered to accomplish.  Therefore,
if I am not elected, some of those things may go undone.

Whether I am elected or not, I will be continuing to work within the
Project as a package maintainer.  I am currently trying to groom some
co-maintainers for XFree86, for example.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.