Re: GRs, irrelevant amendments, and insincere voting

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 10:28:33AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
[...]
> I don't agree that this is a flaw in the voting system.
>
> If people want to play games, rather than work directly towards the
> best outcome, then the result will be an indirect approach towards the
> best outcome.

Okay, so in your view, it's a feature, not a bug.

Well, so long as we're moving forward with our eyes open...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Humor is a rubber sword - it allows
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you to make a point without drawing