Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

I think I agree with the comment that this amendment mixes too many things into one proposal. For example, I agree with the generalisation (rationale point 2) and most of the "editorial" changes, but violently disagree with changing the use of "software" from its true meaning to something apparently meaning "programs" (rationale point 4).

Please break this amendment up.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at