Re: Constitutional amendment: Condorcet/Clone Proof SSD vote tallying

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 09:26:49AM -0700, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> instead, the per-option quorum will throw out the IDW in favour of a
> less-favoured option due to quorum requirements.

Exactly.

For example:  Ballot contains A, B and default option D.
              Quorum is 10.
              One vote is received:  ABD.

The ideal democratic winner is A.  However, we throw out this winner,
and default the election, because quorum was not met.

--
Raul