Re: Constitutional amendment: Condorcet/Clone Proof SSD vote tallying

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 10:12:52AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> But you cannot know what the situation is, unless you have insider
> knowledge, the votes are secrets, and the results published only after
> the election is closed.

The significance of Manoj's example is not "you knowing what the situation
is" until after the vote.  Until then, it's things like "what the voter
believes about the situation".

(Why don't Anthony's quibbles get this much attention?)

--
Raul