Re: RFD: Reviving Constitutional amendment: Smith/Condorcet vote tallying

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 09:29:31AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:00:52PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 03:13:04AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > OTOH, so far none of this has mattered:
> > "Past performance is no guarantee of future results."
>
> Sure, I figured most people would draw the same conclusions themselves,
> given the data.

I see no evidence that people's opinions are leaning one way or the
other, yet.

Perhaps Manoj should post to debian-devel-announce about this RFD; we
may have lost many subscribers to the months where nothing but spam
appeared on this list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     redeemed.  God loves us, so He