Question to Bdale

Hi,

In your bibliography, you explain that you are now involved in HP's LSO.
I believe this is a very good point since Linux needs efficient hardware
support in the kernel and other applications (e.g. video cards).
As a consequence to this new job, you are "now more able to attend and
speak at Linux and related technical conferences than before" (cit.). As
far as I understand, this means that you attend these conferences more
as a HP member than as a Debian member.

I'd like you to explain more precisely how you seperate these two
aspects, especially in your talks (if you perform any), so as not to
make people confuse the DPL and the HP scientist.

Nico.
--
Nicolas SABOURET
LIMSI-CNRS, BP133, 91403 Orsay, France