Re: debian services and responsibility

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 05:59:52PM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Your last email had a considerably more personable tone.
> Regrettable I agree, but not suprising.
> Forgive me, but I think you are back-pedaling because of the bad
> reaction you recieved.
> I don't think that was the case. I think you've changed gears.
> Apology accepted and deeply appreciated.

I don't know how you can accept an apology and accuse me of insincerity
and/or duplicity at the same time.  Can you help me out with that?

G. Branden Robinson                |    The basic test of freedom is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    perhaps less in what we are free to
branden@debian.org                 |    do than in what we are free not to
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    do.                  -- Eric Hoffer