Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 11:32:19AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Great, I'm glad to hear that what I said is only common sense. Now if
> you can convince the operator in question to respect that common sense,
> i may have no problem stopping here with the GR.

I suggest you try and scare up anyone who's been kicked from the channel
since the thread about the channel started on debian-private.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot