Re: I like DDTS

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 12:56:52PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Sven wrote:
> > Anyway, it may make a good aditional way of getting at the information, but a
> > wishlist (or even using a new severity: translation) bug against the packages
> > would be nicer to find info about the state of translation of one package
> > without having to look trough various thousands of mails.
>
> Which means we could clutter the BTS with info that the maintainer can't
> act on. Having a seperate opt-in system like we do know is a perfectly
> fine system, I don't see why we would need to change that.

Yes, it is fine, i was just voicing against the let put all this info into a
very high traffic mailing list that nobody will read, or even worse, send a
weekly very long mail to debian-devel-announce or something such you were
proposing.

But then naturally, i may have misunderstood you ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther