Politicians

All the debate on this yes/no issue I am finding somewhat astounding.. did
Branden not make his position quite clear?

> Peter Makholm has sussed out what I meant by this.  I just want to see
> resolution of the issue via a democratic process.

He can't answer yes or no because he will take action to remove non-free iff
the developer body votes for it.  What he promises is a referendum and action
according to the result; how can you get clearer than that?

(Hmmm.. then again, that's what Howard said about the Australian republic..
*grin*)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

He hasn't an enemy in the world, and none of his friends like him.
	- Oscar Wilde