Re: An ammendment (Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

 Chris> On Jun 13, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
 >> AFAIK the helix people are free to upload their debs if they want
 >> to maintain them according to our policies..

 Chris> FWIW they seem to have done a good job of packaging and
 Chris> maintaining the Gnome stuff.  It'd be nice to see someone from
 Chris> Helix officially maintaining our Gnome packages (or have them
 Chris> liaise with the current Debian maintainer(s) of those
 Chris> packages).

And the guy packaging them (Paul? my memory stinks) is the official
maintainer now of a bunch of them (as I turned mine over to him), so
it shouldn't be too much longer till they become "official".

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org       |  Blessed Be!
@    http://jimdres.home.mindspring.com |  Linux is kewl!