Re: An ammendment (Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

Le Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 11:41:27AM -0500, Chris Lawrence écrivait:
> FWIW they seem to have done a good job of packaging and maintaining
> the Gnome stuff.  It'd be nice to see someone from Helix officially
> maintaining our Gnome packages (or have them liaise with the current
> Debian maintainer(s) of those packages).

If only people could *only* speak about what they aware of !

FWIW, Peter Teichman, debian developer for 1.5 year and employed by
HelixCode, will take over (when possible) the gnome packages. This has
been discussed on debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org where the Debian gnome
maintainers are discussing those kind of issues !

You must just a wait a bit since Peter is currently moving, but it will be
done for woody.