Re: Resending private mail to public lists

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:13:55AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> I'm not sure what you are saying.  Are you saying that Craig is a
> person, and so we should not care if he says hateful things?

I don't think that personal contrasts should be discussed here, in
particular if they have no influence on the Project.

> I'm not flaming; I'm simply reporting back on the flames I've
> received.  If you don't think Craig should send flames, I will happily
> agree.

I don't like flaming and I don't know the relationship between you and
Craig, and I'm not interested in it. I don't see any reason in sending
flames too. And this is not a topic for -vote or other Debian lists.

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org