Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 08:50:07PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
>
> > should i be required to support your proposal against my will and
> > judgement? i'm certainly not going to vote for it so you lose
> > nothing - and i imagine that you should be able to pick up the
> > required number of sponsors for your proposal anyway...and if not
> > then your proposal SHOULD be dropped due to lack of support.
>
> You don't understand the current situation, and so you should have
> kept your mouth shut rather than tossing off your usual inanity.

as usual, you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
i understand the current situation - i just don't happen to be 100% in
agreement with your interpretation of it.

why don't you just mind your own fucking business and shut the fuck up?
i'll second whatever fucking proposals i like and there's not one fucking
thing you can do about it.

it's childish arseholes like you who are making debian a very unpleasant
place. wankers like you came on the scene and waste everyone's fucking
time bickering about bullshit and irrelevancies.

fucking loser.

> The question is "is this a good form for the ballot to take".  If your
> will and judgement do not permit you to say YES, then you shouldn't
> second it.

you miss the fucking point.  there's a big surprise, hey?

MY will and judgement approves of proposal A but not proposal B.
accordingly, i am only seconding proposal A.

if you have a different opinion, and if you are a debian developer then
you are entitled to second whatever proposal(s) you like in whatever
manner you see fit.

> Your history belies any claim that you are against childish
> bickering.  It's elementary email etiquette to read a thread through
> before replying, especially when you are catching up on two months'
> mail.

i read as much of it as i could stomach last night.  there seemed little of
any real interest...just wankers like you crapping on with the same old
bullshit.

craig

--
craig sanders