Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> should i be required to support your proposal against my will and
> judgement? i'm certainly not going to vote for it so you lose nothing -
> and i imagine that you should be able to pick up the required number of
> sponsors for your proposal anyway...and if not then your proposal SHOULD
> be dropped due to lack of support.

You don't understand the current situation, and so you should have
kept your mouth shut rather than tossing off your usual inanity.

The question is "is this a good form for the ballot to take".  If your
will and judgement do not permit you to say YES, then you shouldn't
second it.

> i haven't caught up with all of the back mail in debian-vote yet. i've
> just got back from 2 months in india. while i intend to read through it
> all at the soonest opportunity, it's disturbingly unpleasant to wade
> through message after message of childish bickering, especially when it
> is historical bickering.

Your history belies any claim that you are against childish
bickering.  It's elementary email etiquette to read a thread through
before replying, especially when you are catching up on two months'
mail.