Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 11:00:05PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:

> I think the reason that they're stuck together is so that it's
> unambigous in the social contract what is meant where it says
> "Debian Free Software Guidelines".

As someone going through the NM process, I got confused looking for
two separate files.  Having two files `social-contract.txt' and
`debian-free-sw-guidelines.txt' would be much clearer.  As both
files will live in `/usr/doc/debian' the finding them will not
be a problem.

Steve
--
                                          Steve Dobson (Dobbo) steve@dobson.org
There is hardly a thing in the world that some man can not make a little