Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 10:17:28PM -0500, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I agree here.  Let's take this opportunity to split them.  List them both
> as foundational documents if we intend to do so, but split them
> regardless.

I think the reason that they're stuck together is so that it's
unambigous in the social contract what is meant where it says
"Debian Free Software Guidelines".

At this point, I guess it's likely that people have gotten the point.

Thanks,

--
Raul