Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 05:08:08PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	As to the social contract/dfsg issue; I think that arguably
>  they can be deemed to be separate documents, perchance living in the
>  same file by happenstance; in most correspindence since we have
>  refeerred to them individually.

I agree here.  Let's take this opportunity to split them.  List them both
as foundational documents if we intend to do so, but split them
regardless.

"As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a
thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something."
        -- Hagar the Horrible