Re: The constitution and the social contract

> 	Shall we stop muzzling other people and just get on with
>  finding what peoples opinions are on these crucial issues so we can
>  all get a collectivce move on?

If you are asserting that we must never muzzle people, I agree
completely.  I never said we should muzzle anybody.

I said that, in my opinion, it would be unwise for the Interpreter Of
The Constitution to become an advocate for one side or another when
issues are likely (indeed, have) come up in that regard.

I would much prefer that the Interpreter Of The Constitution get down
to brass tacks, and do some Interpreting and Issuing Of Ballots and
Announcing Of Results.