Re: The constitution and the social contract

>>"Thomas" == Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

 Thomas> But one of the secretary's hats is Interpreter Of The Constitution.
 Thomas> That is a judicial role, and it is important for judges to preserve
 Thomas> the appearance of neutrality.

	And your opinion is that having an opinion and voicing it does
 not preserve an appearnace of nuetrality? You really think the if the
 secretary voices no opinions he has none? Indeed, I would think
 represesing opinions may lead to more abuse (while we are on the
 subject of conspiracy theories), since then one may not know what
 biases the secretary has and thus can't watch out for violations.

 	Are we then children that we can't ahve opiniuons and yet
 conduct our jobs impariall;y? (boy, we are really dumb to have
 elected a DPL who would appoint such an unprofessional incompetent to
 the job of secretary).

	Shall we stop muzzling other people and just get on with
 finding what peoples opinions are on these crucial issues so we can
 all get a collectivce move on?

	manoj
--
 When you and I are far apart Can sorrow break your tender heart? I
 love you darling, yes I do; Sleep is so sweet when I dream of you;