Re: The constitution and the social contract

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> [slipping on my P.A.S. hat:]  However, as far as getting the show on
> the road.. I thought it already was (on the road)?  [I know we have a
> potential vote, or so, but please be patient on that count.]

Well, here are some questions.  Some should be easy to answer right
away.

1: What is the status of the putative ballot announced last month?

2: Why is the vote page not even up do date?

3: We need a ruling on Branden's claim that John's resolution has
   expired under the constitutions idle resolutions clause.

4: We have several proposals, GR or constitutional revision, which
   have received the necessary seconds for action, and we need ballots
   prepared to vote on them.

It's not that hard to deal with.  Assuming that everyone is actually
willing to actually do it, it should take no more than a three-hour
conversation between Darren, Raul, and Wichert, to move forward.

Thomas