Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

There is no "sleight of hand" going on here.  Issuing a document that
states that "Social Contract version 1 is hereby declared outdated and
replaced by this newer text" accomplishes the exact same thing as
modifying it.  I am not claiming that we must destroy all evidence
that there was ever a difference!  I don't care if the website lists
it as the "amended social contract" or whatnot.  I am not trying to
hide things from users.  You are trying to read that position into my
statements, but the facts are, I support no such thing.

-- John