Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

No offense Seth, but I've heard all these arguments before.  I am
getting tired of repeating myself as well.

I AM NOT THE FBI INVADING YOUR LIVING ROOM WITH RM, TRYING TO DELETE
ALL NON-FREE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

You can keep and use all the non-free software that you like.

The Debian distribution does not now contain non-free software.

Nothing is stopping people from setting up their own non-free
archives, and some already have.

You complain about "if non-free is removed from debian".  Non-free is
not now part of Debian (the distribution), so how am I removing it?

I'm not going to deprive y'all of your beloved acroread.  (BTW, you
have heard of xpdf and gv, right?)

-- John