Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 07:51:52PM -0500, Ean R . Schuessler wrote:
> What parts of the mail archives, the bug tracking system or the partners
> pages constitute non-free software? What are you talking about?

Anything that can be mirrored.

I suppose, to be fair, I should say anything that is mirrored by someone
hosting an official mirror.  [I misread your letter, the
first time through.  I wouldn't have stated my point this way had
I paid more attention to the phrases you were using.  But, in
retrospect, though it's a bit of an unfair argument, the point
still has some validity.]

Anyways, there are at least some mirrors which don't host non-free.

> > Perhaps you should read the social contract before your next post?
> > I'm getting tired of repeating the same corrections.
> > I'd be more impressed by these declarations of how things should
> > be if I were more confident that you'd read the thing recently.
>
> Read the last paragraph before Bruce's signature.
>
> http://www.educ.umu.se/~bjorn/mhonarc-files/debian-announce/msg00053.html

So?

Maybe you're confusing what Bruce wrote with what you had in mind?

--
Raul