Re: Negative Summary of the Split Proposal

Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> writes:

> I am not arguing this; there are plenty of people out there who have
> the *perception* that we are Bolsheviks.  This proposal will give more
> fuel to their fire (can you see the Slashdot comments on an article
> about this plan?  I certainly can imagine some, and many of the names
> on them won't be those of trollers).

Do we act on how others percieve us, or upon our own convictions?

Honest question.

I think that fear of a few people disagreeing with the move on
Slashdot or elsewhere is not a reason for us to refrain from doing
it.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig