Re: The Ugly Logo and the Consequences

On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 05:58:21PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 02:36:20AM -0500, Steve Greenland wrote:
> > I think it takes < 1 minute about once a week to click on a bookmark
> > to bring up a relatively simple page to check if there is an active
> > proposal. If you'd rather get it via e-mail, subscribe to debian-vote.
> Unfortunately it is all too easy for CFVs to get lost on this mailing list.
> I would prefer it remained an announce list, or that CFVs were also sent
> to debian-devel-announce. I am not interested in the other discussion
> on this list.

I'll break in here.  It's not directed at anyone in particular but is my
position on the topic of this thread.  All CFVs to date have been sent to
-vote and -devel-announce If you're not subscribed to one of those, you
will miss the ballots.  The ballot *could* be cross posted to every list in
the Debian list server, everybody has their "favorite" but only the two
above are the "proper" forum.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <lintian-maint@debian.org>  *
* <webmaster@debian.org> <gecko@fortunet.com> <webmaster@spi-inc.org>   *