Re: debian-volatile push by turmzimmer.net stopped on November 23

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 02:21:40PM +0100, SWITCHmirror Admins wrote:
> In the past, our mirror on mirror.switch.ch got regularly pushed by
> volatile-push.turmzimmer.net. That stopped on November 23 for unknown
> reason.

Same here at ETH on ftp.ch.debian.org. Except that the push came from
durin.farm.ftbfs.de. I have been told on #debian.de that durin is down
since a while ago.

I also have been told that volatile mirrors should now be pushed from
official debian.org machines.

I though haven't seen any recent mails about this on debian-mirrors or
debian-infrastructure-announce.

> I kicked it off manually and that works fine.

Dito.

> On Tuesday I already wrote to the contact address I had for the admins
> of turmzimmer.net <rsync@ftbfs.de>, with no response yet.

mirror@debian.org should be the official contact since the move to
official machines.

Cc'ing mirror@d.o therefore.

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert@phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT D 17                 voice: +41 44 633 41 89