clamav on powerpc

Hi!

I have some PowerPC servers running Debian Lenny, and I'm trying to update clamav packages, anyway, I got this problem:

* I got clamav-base version 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1 available, but the rest of clamav packages are on version: 0.95.2+dfsg-1~volatile1

I know clamav-base is architecture-independent, so, I saw for both: amd64 and i386 there is clamav 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1 available, so, I think this is a matter of building clamav on ppc, what do you think?

Sincerely,

Ildefonso Camargo