debian-volatile push by turmzimmer.net stopped on November 23

Hi,

In the past, our mirror on mirror.switch.ch got regularly pushed by
volatile-push.turmzimmer.net. That stopped on November 23 for unknown
reason. I kicked it off manually and that works fine.

Could someone please look into the pushing process and why it stopped?

On Tuesday I already wrote to the contact address I had for the admins
of turmzimmer.net <rsync@ftbfs.de>, with no response yet.

Many thanks,
Thomas

BTW: Which address would be the correct address for such problems?

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities