Re: debian-volatile push by turmzimmer.net stopped on November 23

Hi Thomas,

thanks for contacting us.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 02:21:40PM +0100, SWITCHmirror Admins wrote:
> In the past, our mirror on mirror.switch.ch got regularly pushed by
> volatile-push.turmzimmer.net. That stopped on November 23 for unknown
> reason. I kicked it off manually and that works fine.
>
> Could someone please look into the pushing process and why it stopped?
>
> On Tuesday I already wrote to the contact address I had for the admins
> of turmzimmer.net <rsync@ftbfs.de>, with no response yet.
>
> Many thanks,
> Thomas
>
> BTW: Which address would be the correct address for such problems?

please contact mirrors@debian.org to be converted to the normal debian.org
push system.  The push machine went down on November 23, and the volatile
team did not have records of who was pushed from there.  The preferred way
is through the official mirroring scheme now.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager