Re: ipv6 maybe has arrived.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 07:07:58AM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> On 2/14/23 06:29, Brian wrote:
> > Anyway, this USB-only printer from 2016 does not provide
> > an IPP-over-USB service. This is not unexpected.
> >
> Are you saying that this printer has been sitting on the Staples display for
> 5 years when I bought it new about when it first showed up there 2 years
> ago?

Had to dig through the archive to find the model number (HL-L2320D)
again, since it was snipped in this part of the thread.  Once I found
the model number, I did a Google search, and this was one of the results:

Brother HL-L2320D L2300D best budget laser printer review
https://www.youtube.com › watch
7:51
A quick demonstration and review of the Brother HL-L2320D laser printer.Buy it on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2haHDsdOr buy the similar ...
YouTube · DarkStoneCastle · Dec 21, 2016

So... yeah, I guess we're saying that your printer was 5 years old at the
moment you bought it.  Or at least, that it was a 5-year-old *design*,
even if that particular printer had been assembled more recently.

Now, personally I don't consider a 7-year-old product to be an antique,
but maybe Brian does.  I certainly can't speak for him on this topic.