Re: WiFi firmware issue in Bookworm

On 10/02/2023 04:29, Gary Dale wrote:
Thanks. That points then to a problem with the package.debian.org page - it doesn't seem to search the new section. I found the announcement when I searched for debian non-free firmware. Right now if you don't know it exists, you can't find it.  🙁

Bookworm is a testing distribution, it expects us to know things :) Once its stable, it will have everything explained in Release Notes.

This is what you can put into sources.list to add new repository:
main contrib non-free non-free-firmware
Add it to every URL from debian.org you have enabled and using. non-free-firmware - this is where your firmware lives from now on in Bookworm.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/