Re: SOLVED Re: Cannot rum multiple command on remote machine via SSH

Am 06/02/2023 um 22:43 schrieb Greg Wooledge:
Seems pretty obvious to me.  It was a false claim all along.

How do you get to that statement?

If I had sshd into LAP2 and run hibernate.sh, it would have run as it is in bash custom PATH.

The reason I cannot just ssh into LAP2 and then run hibernate.sh from the shell is because, if I do, I get a dangling zombie ssh shell that freezes my LAP1. (Now this would be a topic for another thread, but I don't care as LAP1 is almost dead and I want to squeeze it until it's gone).

--
Ottavio Caruso