Re: Cannot rum multiple command on remote machine via SSH

On 4 February 2023 11:26:18 pm UTC, Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 11:24:37 +0000
>>Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> At night, I want to connect to LAP2 and perform these commands:
>>>
>>> $ sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1 # resets battery settings for
>>> external battery
>>>
>>> $ hibernate.sh # a script that performs some housekeeping, puts
>>> laptop into hibernation and eventually disconnects sshd.
>>
>>Not what you asked, but why not automate these with cron jobs?

Do you get a command prompt after the first command.  What happens if you run

ls

After that first command? Please copy/paste your input and output for both

sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1

And

ls

as one paste.
--
Please excuse top posting. I've tried to correct it. Settings say reply below the text, but it's NOT doing so.  Should I exclude the original text?

All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keithrbaugroups@gmail.com
keith.bainbridge.3216@mail.com