Re: Cannot rum multiple command on remote machine via SSH

On Mon, Feb 06, 2023 at 06:59:33PM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> LAP1:~$ ssh LAP2 sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1
> Setting temporary charge thresholds for BAT1:
>   stop  =  95
>   start =  90
> LAP1:~$ ssh LAP2 ls
> Desktop
> docs
> Documents
> Downloads
> git
> opt
> storage
> test
> test2
> LAP1:~$

I think the intent was:  ssh LAP2 'sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1; ls'

However, I'm more interested in things that will help pinpoint the issue
as it was initially presented.  For example:

ssh LAP2 'type hibernate.sh; echo "$PATH"'

I'd also like to know how the authentication is being done, and if there's
a forced command associated with the pubkey, if pubkey is being used.