OT: repair/replace cell in Li-ion battery?

Hi list,

I have a Dell Latitude e6220 with a 2 year 6600 mAh battery, which does not charge above 67% since a few weeks. It makes me think that 1/3 of the cells are in a bad state. However, upower says that the capacity is 95%, so remaining cells are probably still good.

I don't know anything about battery, but I can do easy soldering. Is it worth the effort to try to save this battery, or not? What could be done?

Price of a new battery is not really annoying, but I am more and more concerned about electronical waste.

Regards,
Yvan