Re: OT: repair/replace cell in Li-ion battery?

On 05/02/2023 17:37, Yvan Masson wrote:
I don't know anything about battery, but I can do easy soldering.

1. Proper technology for rechargeable batteries is welding, not soldering (to prevent overheating). 2. If you just disconnect a cell then a chip monitoring health status of the assembly will detect failure and will prevent further charging (to avoid risk of fire).

Sorry, that is all I know. If you are still going to do it yourself, try to find repair guides.