Re: differences among amd64 and i386

On 12/14/23 15:30, David Christensen wrote:
On 12/14/23 13:54, fuf wrote:
  Also, is there any simplest way to increase the font at the "bare base" at once after login?

... use Preferences in the Xfce Panel and the various applications to set their
font sizes.

A simpler way is to use Menu -> Settings -> Display -> Scale. On my machine, the preset scales "1.5x" and "2x" cause everything on the screen to get smaller. If I choose "custom" and enter a scale less than one (say, 0.9), everything gets bigger.

David