Re: latest testing update broke my laptop

Anssi Saari [2022-12-23 10:37:55] wrote:
>> I use Debian Testing
> Different story then. Breakage is expected in Testing.

I haven't experienced particular breakage/problems around drivers for
AMD/Intel graphics cards, whereas that's been rather frequent
for nVidia.  So, yes "breakage is expected in Testing" *if* you use
nVidia hardware :-)

>> so if you mostly reinstall from scratch when an upgrade comes along
>> you'd likely be fine.
> I've reinstalled Debian only once when it was time to switch to 64-bit
> sometime in the decade before last.

Nice.  Same story on my side, except with "testing", by and large.

        Stefan