how to add more ipv6 addresses to an interface that is being configured through dhcpv6

Hi,

the subject says it ... I have an interface that is being configured with IPv4
and IPv6 addresses via dhcp.  I need to assign an additional IPv6 address to the
interface.

This is all very easy with network-manager but that seems to be kinda deprecated
and we're supposed to use the anachronistic /etc/network/interfaces file.  The
manual page isn't helpful for this at all.

So I have

auto enp7s0
allow-hotplug enp7s0
iface enp7s0 inet dhcp
iface enp7s0 inet6 dhcp

How do I additionally assign fd53::40/16?