Re: How to can make a partition in my hard disk ?

Andy Smith wrote:
> Someone famous once said, "the only intuitive interface is the
> nipple".

For humans, at least, this turns out to be incorrect as well.

Our babies are born with a rooting instinct: if you tickle their
lower lip with something soft, they will open their mouth and try to
latch on. But human mothers have no instinct or intuition for this;
presenting the nipple is a learned behavior --  and getting it wrong
hurts, discouraging experimentation.

Humans need to teach each other everything.

-dsr-