Re: How to can make a partition in my hard disk ?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 5:02 PM Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:
William Torrez Corea composed on 2022-10-19 16:33 (UTC-0600):
Freespace is quite plentiful, so not a reason for slowness.

What are the manifestations of slowness that you are observing? What apps do you
keep open and/or use a lot? How often do you reboot? Are you a web browser user
who keeps open many tabs at once? What made you decide the slowness is due to a
missing partition?
--

Felix Miata

The Booting is very dawdled, when I start firefox the page stays loading too much time and when I try to open LibreOffice or Gimp it loads the program very slow. In the browser I have different tabs open.

What made you decide the slowness is due to a
missing partition?

I don't know, i assume this.

--

With kindest regards, William.