Re: How to can make a partition in my hard disk ?

Bret Busby composed on 2022-10-20 08:15 (UTC+0800):

> An important thing, is, with only 8GB RAM, I believe that you ned 32GB
> of swap partition.

I believe that with the little information provided in thread by the OP so far
that there is as yet no basis for making a recommendation for any particular
amount of swap space. So far, there has been no information yet provided that
provides any basis for suggesting any partitioning change. OP simply asked how he
might make a change, saying nothing about why he believe partitioning might have
anything to do with his perception that his system is "very slow".
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata