Re: running outdated software

Am 13.10.2022 um 20:12 schrieb James H. H. Lampert:
> I've got you beat: I still have a DOS box.

Ok, one of my best achievements: Setup an old DOS game (pango.exe),
which had its execution coupled to the system clock of an old 8086. I
found an emulator able to slow its execution on current hardware down.
Only todays OS cannot handle the keybuffer just the way old DOS (2.11)
did and thus it is no longer possible to key in movements in advance
properly. :-( Fun is spoiled anyhow. :-(