How to use hw vendor EFI diagnostics ?

I just got myself a new laptop - the old one broke.
It is an HP stream, I wiped MS Windows and installed Linux Mint 21.

The machine came with some nice hardware diagnostics, written by/for HP. These
could be run without booting MS Windows. I would like to have the ability to
run these as they know more about the laptop's hardware than what is installed
from Mint -- just some generic memory test.

I did copy the EFI before it was overwritten by the Linux installation.

How do I integrate the HP diagnostics into the current EFI ?

Thanks in advance.

This is what there is now:
/boot/efi/
/boot/efi/EFI
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/grubx64.efi
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/shimx64.efi
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/mmx64.efi
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/BOOTX64.CSV
/boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/grub.cfg
/boot/efi/EFI/BOOT
/boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.EFI
/boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/fbx64.efi
/boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/mmx64.efi

This is what I have preserved from before Linux install:

System Volume Information
EFI
EFI/HP
EFI/HP/BIOS
EFI/HP/BIOS/Current
EFI/HP/BIOS/Current/085B5.bin
EFI/HP/BIOS/Current/085B5.s12
EFI/HP/BIOS/Current/085B5.sig
EFI/HP/BIOS/Previous
EFI/HP/BIOS/New
EFI/HP/HP Support Framework
EFI/HP/HP Support Framework/Logs
EFI/HP/HP Support Framework/Logs/1275192963.xml
EFI/HP/dip.zip
EFI/HP/SystemDiags
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/EADB.json
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SystemDiags.ini
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/HpHwDiagsSnapshot.cee
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/LICENCE.txt
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/CryptRSA.efi
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SysDiags.s09
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SystemDiags-5CD2301RGW.html
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SysDiags.efi
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/TestCoverage.json
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SysDiags.s14
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/DI.efi
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SysDiags.s12
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SystemDiags.log
EFI/HP/SystemDiags/SystemDiagsCeeHistory.log
EFI/HP/DI.efi
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate/BiosMgmt.s12
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate/CryptRSA.efi
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate/BiosMgmt.s14
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate/BiosMgmt.efi
EFI/HP/BIOSUpdate/BiosMgmt.s09

EFI/Boot
EFI/Boot/bootx64.efi

There is also some MS stuff (I'm just listing top level directories, 185 in total):
EFI/Microsoft
EFI/Microsoft/Recovery
EFI/Microsoft/Boot

--